SEM 39583 Bumper Coater™ Light Charcoal, 16oz Aerosol
Note: Limited quantity on hand, only 1 can left. Only product in stock will be allowed in cart.
SEM Bumper Coater™ Light Charcoal (39583) is an advanced coating formulated to restore the OEM finish on automotive bumpers and plastic cladding.
No adhesion promoter or primer required when applying to plastic.
Provides excellent durability, flexibility and OEM matching appearance.
SEM Bumper Coater™ is available in 12 popular colors.
Note: Check local VOC regulations to ensure compliance of all products in your area before ordering.
Features and Benefits:
- Advanced coatings formulated to restore the OEM finish on automotive bumpers and plastic cladding
- No adhesion promoter or primer required when applying to plastic
- Matches OEM appearance
- Great coverage
- Retains flexibility
- Professional results
- Available in 12 popular colors
- Other substrates that are properly prepared
- Size: Net wt 12oz (340g) in a 16oz aerosol can
- Coverage: 10 sq. ft. at 1 mil DFT
- Coats: 2-3 medium
- Flash time: 5-10 min between coats
- Full hardness: 48 hours
- VOC: 701g/L