Epifanes Polyurethane Clear Gloss Varnish, PUCG.750
HAZMAT. Air and expedited shipping is not available.
Epifanes Poly-urethane Clear Gloss Varnish (PUCG.750) has an extremely high gloss using the latest UV filters. The UV filter protects the wood against discoloration, prevents loss of gloss and will withstand all natural elements, even tropical climate conditions. This poly-urethane varnish has a high scratch resistance and excellent water resistance. Can be polished after full cure.
Due to the hard nature of this finish, Epifanes Polyurethane Clear Gloss is ideally suited for plywood, coating epoxy resins, saloon tables and cabin soles. It provides high U.V. protection and resistance to abrasion, weathering, chemicals and loss of gloss.
The outstanding flow characteristics make this two-component varnish highly suitable for both brush and spray application. May also be used as a base coat with Epifanes Poly-urethane Clear Satin to produce a finish with more depth and clarity.
Suitable for use on all existing poly-urethane varnishes regardless of brand, for UV protection on epoxy surfaces or as a full system on bare, stable wood. Note, for faster build up, use over Epifanes PP Varnish Extra. It can also be used as an extreme high gloss clearcoat over Epifanes Poly-urethane Yacht coatings.
Features and Benefits:
- Offers the ultimate in hardness, durability, ultra-high gloss and is completely clear
- Ideally suited for plywood, coating epoxy resins, saloon tables and cabin soles
- Provides high U.V. protection and resistance to abrasion, weathering, chemicals and loss of gloss
- Outstanding flow characteristics
- Suitable for both brush and spray application
- Type: Chemical cure
- Base: Acrylic poly-ol
- Gloss: High gloss
- Color: Clear
- Container Size: 750g (500g base + 250g) 2:1 mix by weight
- Application: Brush, Roll (phenolic core) or Spray
- Induction Time: 10 minutes
- Pot Life: 2 to 5 hours depending on temperature
- Dry time at 65F: Dry in 24 hours, recoatable in 24 hours
- Thinner(s): Epifanes Brushing or Spray Thinner for Poly-Urethane
- Download data sheet here