Farecla Profile Polymer UV Wax Liquid Protection, 1L, PRW101
Note: New look, same great product.
Farecla Profile Polymer UV Wax Liquid Protection, 1 Liter (PRW101) is a high-performance polymeric wax specially developed for ultimate gloss and water resistance, whilst protecting against UV degradation for up to 3 months even in harsh environments. Designed for machine use but may also be used by hand.
Farecla Profile Polymer UV Wax is extremely fast and easy to use by hand or machine and can be sprayed onto surfaces using either a small hand spray bottle or pump spray system. It is highly resistant to drying out and can be polished to easily to leave a durable high gloss on most surfaces.
Profile Polymer Wax is the best choice for making short work of large surfaces such as on boats, cars, RV's, buses, trucks and planes. Ideally applied using a Farecla G-Mop Black Finishing Foam Pad, which was engineered in tandem with the compound to provide optimum performance.
Features and Benefits:
- Fast - Makes short work of large surface
- Superb Finish - Ultra high gloss finish, excellent evenness and clarity even on dark colors
- Protection - Highly water resistant & durable protective coating that repels many common contaminants
- Easy Application - Can be applied by hand or machine under most conditions, resists drying out
- Spray It - Low viscosity formulation may be pumped through spray bottle if desired
- Boats, Cars, Planes, Trains, Buses, R/V's and any vehicle or surface requiring a high performance wax
- Painted & industrial surfaces
- Restoration and maintenance
- Packaging: 1 Liter (1.06qt) and 1 Gallon (3.785L) containers
- Viscosity: Low / Medium
- Relative Density: 0.99
- Color: Pink
- Apply anytime or following application of any Farecla compound or polish
- Shake bottle well before use
- By Machine: Using a Farecla lambswool or black foam finishing foam pad at slowest speed setting, remove any residue with a clean microfiber cloth
- By Hand: Using microfiber finishing cloth apply wax with light pressure, apply in an overlapping action to ensure coverage; allow wax to dry to a haze (only a few seconds under most conditions); and polish with a microfiber finishing cloth to a deep shine
Product Data Sheet:
- Click here for product technical data sheet
- Click here for MSDS