Indasa Rhynolock 2" Stripping Discs, R-Type, 34364
Indasa Rhynolock 2" Clean Stripping Discs make surface preparation fast and easy. Features aggressive silicon carbide abrasive, tough open construction that will not load and convenient R-type roll-on attachment.
Great for aggressive grinding of paint, rust, weld beads, undercoatings, adhesives, stone guards and seam sealers. Works well under hood webs, truck beds, door jambs, under carriage and wheel wells.
Discs are constructed of a three-dimensional, strong, durable web and silicon carbide abrasive which allows for cool cutting and prevents loading. The perfect alternative to wire brushes for removing paint.
Features and Benefits:
- Safer than wire wheels and will not rust
- Clean paint and rust from hard to reach areas
- Extra coarse silicon carbide grain for faster cutting
- Open structure keeps surface cool and will not load
- Strong, tough and long lasting
- Use with the Roloc-type holders
- Available in 2" and 3" diameter sizes
- 3M™ Clean & Strip™