Indasa PlusLine RhynoGrip 2.75" Hook & Loop Sanding Rolls, 1095 Series
SALE: Save 5% on Indasa using coupon code INDASA5 at checkout.
Indasa PlusLine RhynoGrip 2.75 Inch x 82.5' Hook & Loop Sanding Rolls (1095 Series) are a premium abrasive featuring a specialized latex paper backing. PlusLine offers greater flexibility, resistance to cracking, excellent edge wear, extended service life and a consistent finish.
PlusLine features the highest quality aluminum oxide mineral grains and a lubricant coating to resist clogging offering a very long working life time. PlusLine offers a high quality finish and high performance on softer materials.
PlusLine is an excellent choice for working on shapes, edges, contoured surfaces and softer materials. PlusLine allows sanding of contoured parts and folding of paper without cracking. There is no grit shedding, especially on the edges of discs.
The PlusLine grit distribution is slightly more open and features a long working lifetime, particularly on softer materials (e.g. short cured automotive surfaces, soft and resinous woods, some composite materials).
PlusLine offers a surface finish inline with the best abrasives in the market while up to 25% less in price.
- Sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers, primers, topcoats, short cured automotive surfaces, soft and resinous wood and wood coatings and some composite materials
- For grip (hook & loop) system backing pads and hand blocks
Features and Benefits:
- Extra flexibility, adaptable to shapes, edges and contoured surfaces with no cracking
- Long working life time and high quality finish
- Anti-clogging lubricant layer
- High performance on soft materials
- Norton A275
- 3M Gold
- Mirka Gold
- Mirka Royal
- D / C / B weight latex paper with plain backing
- Lubricant coating (grits 150P to 400P)
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- 2-3/4" x 27-1/2 Yd (82.5') velour grip back roll