Indasa RedLine Rhynostick 2.75" x 16.5" PSA Sanding Board Sheets, 920 Series
SALE: Save 5% on Indasa using code INDASA5 at checkout!
Indasa RedLine Rhynostick 2.75" x 16.5" File Board Sanding Strips (920 Series) feature a PSA (pressure sensitive adhesive) backing for vinyl face hand blocks and sanding boards.
The RedLine series is Indasa's premium abrasive line designed with the highest quality aluminum oxide mineral grains and a lubricant coating to resist clogging. The result is an abrasive system with extremely high cutting power, stock removal and very long working life time.
Indasa RedLine is the perfect choice for use on hard materials such as metal, hard wood, and composites; also a great choice for applications where extra flexibility is required in finer grits.
- Sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers and primers
- Scuffing and rectifying clear coats
- Sanding and finishing hard materials such as hard wood, metal, metal coatings and composite
- For PSA (pressure sensitive adhesive) system backing pads and hand blocks
Features and Benefits:
- High cutting power, very high stock removal
- Extra flexibility in the finer grits
- Very long working life time and superior finish
- Anti-static and dust-repellent
- High performance on hard materials
- E / D / C weight paper with velour backing
- Lubricant coating (grits 80P to 600P)
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- 2-3/4" x 16-1/2" pressure sensitive adhesive back strips, box of 50 or 100