Mirka Coarse Cut 2.75" x 16.5" PSA Sanding File Board, 40-364 Series
Mirka Coarse Cut 2.75" x 16.5" PSA Sanding File Board (40-364 Series) features a heavily reinforced F-weight backing material and Mirka's Progressive Bond™ dust binding technology making it ideal for all kinds of coarse sanding work.
Flexible on round surfaces, excellent edge wear resistance and minimal clogging.
Especially suited for use within the automotive, marine, composite, metal and wood working industries.
Convenient pre-cut size 2-3/4" x 16.5", 50 sheets per box. PSA (pressure sensitive adhesive) backing. Also available in Grip (hook & loop) backing.
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for all kinds of coarse sanding work
- Heavy duty reinforced F-weight backing material
- Flexible on curved surfaces
- Excellent edge wear resistance
- Minimal clogging
- Convenient pre-cut 2-3/4" x 16.5" size
- PSA (pressure sensitive adhesive) backing material
- Aluminum / steel / mild steel / carbon steel / stainless steel / cast iron
- Hardwood / soft resinous wood
- MDF / HDF / chipboard
- Paint stripping and removal
- Plastics / synthetic materials
- Glass fiber / composite
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Bonding: Resin over resin/Progressive Bond™
- Backing: Specially reinforced F-weight paper
- Coating: Semi open
- Color: Maroon
- Grit range: 36 to 150
- PSA (sticky-back) or Grip (hook & loop) backing material
- Size: 2-3/4" x 16.5"
- Quantity: 50 sheets per box