Mirka Novastar 6" Grip Film Sanding Discs, FG-6MH Series
Mirka Novastar 6" Grip Film Sanding Discs (FG-6MH Series) are a premium film abrasive designed for demanding industrial applications within Wood, Composites, OEM and Marine sectors, as well as large body shops with production-like environment.
Novastar has a mix of ceramic and aluminium oxide grains on a flexible film backing, with a precision coating that practically repels dust. The grains stay sharp as clogging is prevented. Great durability and excellent edge wear resistance. Dust extraction optimized with multi-hole pattern. Fully waterproof.
Novastar delivers remarkable results, especially on hard surfaces. Outstanding performance makes it the ideal film abrasive choice for professionals in any industry.
Sold 50 discs per box.
Features and Benefits:
- Premium abrasive film sanding disc for demanding industrial applications
- Ceramic and aluminium oxide grains on a flexible film backing, with a precision coating that repels dust
- New design multi-hole patterns for optimal dust extraction and smooth sanding without catching on hole edges
- Consistent grain distribution for a perfect finish
- New resin system with enhanced grain adhesion
- Precision coating helps repel dust
- Fast sanding result and fine surface finish saves time
- Fully waterproof
- Long working lifetime
- Grain: Ceramic and Aluminum Oxide blend
- Color: Transparent
- Backing: Polyester film
- Bonding: Low VOC resin system
- Size: 5" and 6" discs
- Grit: 80, 120, 150, 180, 240, 320, 400, 600
- Coating: Semi-open