Norton A296 Gold Reserve 2.75" PSA Sanding Rolls
Norton Gold Reserve A296 No-Fil 2.75" Sandpaper Rolls are engineered for optimum performance when hand or machine sanding metal, wood, composites and painted surfaces. Sanding rolls provide a cost effective alternative to sheets and produce consistent, exceptional finishes on any surface or coating.
Norton Gold Reserve A296 is ideal for feather-edging, stripping old paint and dry sanding filler and putty. Sharp, hard premium aluminum oxide abrasive on a super durable paper backing is perfect for aggressive sanding and long life. No-Fil water-based stearate and engineered coating techniques prevent clogging and loading.
Improves performance 25% over conventional abrasives at a cost that won’t break the bank.
Sizing is 2.75" wide x 25 yd. Sold 1 roll per package.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides 25% better performance over conventional sandpaper
- Strong paper backing resists tearing while still being comfortable and flexible
- "P" graded premium Aluminum Oxide grain produces a quick cool cut with a more consistent scratch pattern
- Water-based stearate resists loading resulting in less disc changes and increased productivity
- Size: 2.75" wide x 25 yd
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Paper: B-weight
- Coating: Water-based stearate, open coat
- Tier: Good
- Package Size: 1 roll per package