RUPES 7" Yellow Fine Angle Foam Pad for 6" LHR21 Tools, 9.BF180M
RUPES 6" to 7" (150mm to 180mm) Angled Yellow Foam Fine Pad (9.BF180M) is designed for use with a 6" random orbital polisher such as the BigFoot LHR21 and RUPES abrasive compounds.
The Yellow Foam Fine Pad is the most versatile of the BigFoot pads as it adapts itself to the type of compound being used. Its fine cell structure gives it a fairly stiff yet very conformable consistency and enhance the gloss achieved in high-speed corrections.
This yellow pad is primarily used with RUPES Keramik Gloss Fine Gel Polish to remove light swirls and holograms on difficult surfaces. It may also be used with Quarz Gloss Medium Compound to generate a quality finish in a one-step process and Diamond Ultra Fine Compound to achieve extremely high gloss levels on very hard surfaces.
These size pads are perfect for use with RUPES BigFoot polishers using 6" (150 mm) backing plates such as LHR 21 MARK II and LHR 21ES.
Additional pad styles and sizes available, click here for more info.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed for use with a random orbital polisher
- RUPES most versatile pad, may be used with RUPES Keramik Gloss Fine Gel Polish as well as Quarz Gloss Medium Compound and Diamond Ultra Fine Compound
- Fine cell structure gives it a fairly stiff yet conformable consistency and enhance the gloss achieved in high-speed corrections
- 6" to 7" (150 mm to 180 mm) angled size pad
- Fits 6" (150 mm) grip backing plates
- For use with RUPES BigFoot polishers using 6" (150 mm) backing plates such as LHR 21 MARK II and LHR 21ES
About RUPES BigFoot Foam Pads:
RUPES expanded resin foam polishing pads are specially designed for the random orbital polishing system producing excellent results and reducing compound consumption. BigFoot's random orbital movement creates high mechanical stress on foam polishing pads, generating an increase in internal temperature. The innovative "open cell" structure prevents the build-up of heat generated during the polishing process. In addition, this particular structure guarantees maximum efficiency in the polishing process with minimum downward vertical pressure from the operator. The center hole creates superior ventilation and heat dispersion through special channels in the backing pad. The innovative angled design of the truncated cone shape optimizes the performance of the large diameter orbit.