Mirka Basecut Sanding Sheets, 20-101 Series
Mirka Basecut 9" x 11" Sanding Sheets (20-101 Series) are the economical, high efficiency choice sandpaper ideally suited for a wide variety of applications, including wood, composites, coatings and and more.
Basecut offers a host of productivity and efficiency features, including aluminum oxide grain for a high initial aggressive cut and a long working lifespan which ensures it's a cost-effective choice.
Available in 40 and 400 grits.
Sold 25 sheets per sleeve for 40 grit, 50 sheets per sleeve for 60 to 400 grits.
Features & Benefits:
- High initial aggressive cut
- Long working lifespan
- Ideally suited for a wide variety of applications, including wood, composites and more
- Finer grits are suitable for dry sanding primer and lacquer surfaces
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Bonding: Resin over resin
- Backing: C and D weight latex paper
- Coating: Semi-open
- Color: 20 series Off-White/Light Brown
- Grit range: 60 to 400
- Quantity: 25 sheets per sleeve for 40 grit; 50 sheets per sleeve for 60 to 400 grits