Epifanes Multi Marine Primer White, 2000ml, MMPW.2000
Air shipping is not available.
Note: This size is special order and typically ships in 1-3 business days.
Epifanes Multi-Marine Primer White, 2000ml (MMPW.2000) is an advanced universal all-in-one primer, combining all the benefits of separate substrate primers in one product!
Truly an industry first, Multi-Marine Primer offers excellent adhesion to wood, fiberglass, steel, stainless steel, aluminum, galvanized metal, copper, stainless steel and most other bare or painted substrates for above waterline use!
Multi-Marine may be top-coated with either 1-part or 2-part top coats, making this versatile primer ideal for transitioning between any 1-part or 2-part existing finish.
Features exceptional covering capability, high-build, good grain filling and corrosion prevention over steel.
Available in white and gray colors and 750 ml (0.79 Qt), 2,000 ml (2.11 Qt) and *4,000 ml (1.05 Gal) sizes; *This size normally ships in 1-2 business days.
Use of epoxy or epoxy filler materials over Multi Marine Primer is not recommended. Not for use below the waterline.
Features and Benefits:
- Versatile and Universal - combining all characteristics of separate substrate primers in one product
- Excellent adhesion to wood, fiberglass, steel, stainless steel, aluminum, galvanized metal, copper, stainless steel and most other bare or painted substrates!
- Improves adhesion of 1-part and 2-part top coated paints
- Ideal for transitioning between any 1-part or 2-part existing finish
- Exceptional covering capability
- High build
- Good grain filling
- Corrosion prevention over steel
- Easy to use
- Available in white and gray colors
Download data sheet here
|SURFACE PREP:||Surface must be degreased, clean, dry and free of salts and dust|
|PROCEED BY SANDING:|
|Wood:||Sand with 220 grit, apply 1-2 coats|
|Fiberglass:||Sand with 280 grit, apply 1 coat|
|Steel:||Sand with 60 grit, apply at least 3 coats|
||Sand with 120 grit, apply 1 coat|
||Sand with 60 grit, apply 1 coat|
|Paint:||Sand with 220 grit, apply 1 coat|
||Epifanes Brush Thinner for Paint & Varnish|
||Epifanes Spray Thinner for Paint & Varnish|
|RECOAT TIMES:||After 12 hours with 1-part products; 72 hours with 2-part polyurethane products and sand with 180 to 220 grit|