3M P100 Filters with Nuisance Level Acid Gas Relief, 2096
The 3M™ 2096 P100 Particulate Filters with Nuisance Acid Gas Relief protect against certain oil and non-oil based particles as well as relief from nuisance level acid gases.
Designed for use with 3M™ 6000, 7000 and FF-400 series half and full facepiece respirators with bayonet filter holders and 3M™ 6000 series cartridges with use of 3M™ 502 Adapter.
Use in a variety of applications including welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring, soldering, and exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, MDA for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed for use with 3M™ 6000, 7000 and FF-400 series half and full face respirators with bayonet filter holders
- Designed for use with 3M™ 6000 series cartridges with use of 3M™ 502 Adapter
- P-Series filter intended for removal of any particle including oil-based liquid aerosols
- Protects against nuisance level acid gases
- At least 99.97% filter efficient
- 1 pair per pack
Full facepiece must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode. Do not use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH). 3M recommends that P-series filters should be used and reused for no more than 40 hours of use or 30 days, whichever occurs first, in atmospheres that contain only oil aerosols unless the filter needs to be changed for hygiene reasons, is damaged, or becomes difficult to breathe through before the time limit is reached.