3M Ultimate FX Series Full Face Respirator
On Sale Now - Limited Time Only, Ships in ~ 2 Days
The 3M™ Ultimate FX FF-400 Series Full Face Respirator Mask is engineered for maximum comfort, durability and visibility!
The Ultimate FX is 3M’s most rugged facepiece, providing flexibility in extreme environments while still delivering superior comfort and an exceptional field of view. This facepiece offers an ergonomic, streamlined design for lightweight, balanced comfort.
The Ultimate FX is the only respirator with Scotchgard™ lens protection, allowing for easier paint and stain cleanup. Also features soft yet durable silicone material and a large lens for superior peripheral vision.
Compatible with 3M™ 2000 Series Filters, 3M™ P100 Filters, 3M™ 6000 Series Cartridges against a variety of gases, vapors and particulate hazards according to NIOSH approvals.
Includes 3M FF-400-17 Semi-Permanent Lens Protector!
SALE: Add cartridges and lens protectors to save more!
Features and Benefits:
- Comfort head cradle positions respirator more comfortably on the head, reducing pressure points and hair pulling
- Soft, silicone nose cup and faceseal engineered for maximum comfort and durability
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ valve for easier breathing and cool, dry comfort
- Large lens for excellent peripheral vision
- Low profile bayonet cartridge attachments designed for improved balance and better weight distribution
- Long lasting harness - straps pull over 1 million times without breaking
- Six-strap configuration for better fit
- Scotchgard™ lens for easier cleaning and maintenance of paint and stains
- Bonded silicone gaskets eliminates loose gaskets that can be lost
- Designed for use 3M™ 2000 Series Filters, 3M™ P100 Filters, 3M™ 6000 Series Cartridges and powered or supplied air systems
- Includes 3M FF-400-17 Semi-Permanent Lens Protector
- 1 mask per box (cartridges and filters sold separately)
WARNING! These respirators help reduce exposure to certain airborne contaminants. Misuse may result in sickness or death. Before use, the wearer must read and understand User Instructions provided as a part of product packaging. Time use limitations may apply. Call 3M OH&ESD Technical Service at 1-800-243-4630. In Canada, call 1-519-452-6137 or 1-800-265-1840, ext 6137.
Note: All respiratory items including but not limited to particulate masks, respirator masks, cartridges and filters are FINAL SALE and NOT RETURNABLE under any circumstances. If you are unsure which respiratory items to order, do not order them.