Arroworthy Tiny Trim 2" Angle Sash Brush, 2888
ArroWorthy Tiny Trim 2" Brush (2888) features a short handle and angled sash that is great for tight spaces and comfortable for both the professional and hobbyist.
This brush is perfect for use with all latex and oil based paints. Features a polyester /nylon brush blend, seamless steel ferrule and sanded wood handle with hole for easy storage.
Sold 1 brush per pack.
Features and Benefits:
- 2" size short handle and angled sash is great for tight spaces
- Comfortable for both the professional and hobbyist
- Perfect for use with all latex and oil based paints
- Polyester/nylon brush blend
- Seamless corrosion-resistant steel ferrule
- Sanded wood handle with hole for easy storage
Which Brush is Right for Me?
All brushes are not created equal! Selecting the right brush will help you achieve optimal results and the best finish. Use the following guide to help pick the best brush for your application.
- Natural Bristle – designed for oil-based paints, stains, and varnishes. Not to be used with water-based coatings as bristles will go limp.
- Synthetic Bristle – may be used for all types of paints but particularly designed for water-based coatings.
- Badger & Ox Hair Bristle – Softest natural bristles, best for creating smoothest finishes.
- White China Bristle – Best for oil-based paint, stains, varnish, urethanes, shellac and lacquer. Yields smoother finish than black China.
- Black China Bristle – For oil-based paint, stains, and varnish. Stiffer bristles than white China requires more strokes but least expensive