Bristol Finish Traditional Amber Urethane Wood Finish, 1 Qt Kit, BF-QA
Bristol Finish Traditional Amber Urethane Wood Finish, 1 Qt Kit (BF-QA) is an amber hued, easy to use urethane varnish designed for exterior and interior uses.
Apply six coats in just one day for a maximum UV protection from direct sunlight. It can be brushed, rolled and sprayed directly to wood or epoxy coated surfaces for a low maintenance and a durable finish.
Fast and easy to use! Approximately one hour wait between coats and no sanding is required between coats. May be applied to bare wood, epoxy saturated wood, conventional varnish or other coatings (oil finishes must be removed before applying). May be brush, rolled or sprayed.
Comprised of a two-part molecular cross-linking acrylic urethane, Traditional Amber Urethane Wood Finish is designed as a low maintenance alternative to traditional spar varnish. It does not sacrifice appearance for the sake of performance.
Highest UV resistance possible in a transparent exterior coating. Extremely abrasion resistant. Suitable for fine furniture but durable enough for a gymnasium floor.
1 quart kit, applied in 6 coats, yields about 35 square feet of coverage.
Kit includes 1 quart of Traditional Amber Resin (Part A) and a 4oz Catalyst (Part B) ready for mixing and application.
Features and Benefits:
- High performance
- Fast and easy to use
- No sanding required between coats
- Only about one hour wait between coats
- Apply by brush, roller or spray
- Highest UV resistance possible in a transparent coating (exterior)
- Extremely abrasion resistant.
- Suitable for fine furniture yet tough enough for gymnasium floors (exterior/interior)
- Includes: 1 quart of Traditional Amber Resin (Part A) and a 4oz Catalyst (Part B) ready for mixing and application
1 quart kit applying 6 coats will yield about 35 square feet of coverage.