Buff & Shine 8" Center Ring Foam Convoluted Waffle Buff Pad, Finishing, 820WR
Buff and Shine 8" Black Foam Waffle Center Ring Buff Pad (820WR) is 80 PPI US reticulated polyester foam and designed for finishing applications. Fits 6" grip backing plates.
Buff and Shine Center Ring Convoluted Waffle Foam Buff Pads are designed to keep pad life up and heat friction down. The unique egg shell face allows air to flow in and out of the pad for a smoother and cooler buffing experience as it reduces grabbing.
Recessed center protects painted surfaces from backing pad edges. Flexible backing pad design contours to surface shape.
The pads are color coded and specialized for a variety of buffing applications, including medium cutting, polishing, soft polishing, finishing and ultra finishing. This 820WR Black Foam Waffle Buff Pad is 80 PPI US reticulated polyester foam and designed for finishing applications.
Buff and Shine's patented Center Ring Grip System allows for quick and easy perfect centering of pad to specialized backing plate - eliminating wobble, improving finish all with less fatigue, perfect centering in seconds!
Features and Benefits:
- Premium US reticulated polyester foam construction
- Convoluted waffle pattern keeps pad cooler while buffing & reduces "grabbing"
- User friendly color coded for buffing aggressiveness
- Recessed foam back protects surfaces from backing plate
- Features Center Ring Grip System for perfect fit with 6" backing plates
- Made in the USA
- Sold 1 pad per package
- For use with compounding, polishing, wax and glaze
- For use with Buff & Shine 6" backup pads 658Y & 600Y
- 8" diameter, 1.375" thickness
- US reticulated polyester foam construction
- Center Ring System, for use with 6" 658Y & 600Y backup pads
- Finishing, Black Foam, 80 PPI (P/N 820WR)