8" Center Ring Foam Convoluted Waffle Buff Pad, Ultra-Finishing
Buff and Shine Center Ring Convoluted Waffle Foam Buff Pads are designed to keep pad life up and heat friction down. The unique egg shell face allows air to flow in and out of the pad for a smoother and cooler buffing experience as it reduces grabbing.
Recessed center protects painted surfaces from backing pad edges. Flexible backing pad design contours to surface shape.
The pads are color coded and specialized for a variety of buffing applications, including medium cutting, polishing, soft polishing, finishing and ultra finishing. This 852WR Light Blue Foam Waffle Buff Pad is 90 PPI US reticulated polyester foam and designed for ultra-finishing applications.
Buff and Shine's patented Center Ring Grip System allows for quick and easy perfect centering of pad to specialized backing plate - eliminating wobble, improving finish all with less fatigue, perfect centering in seconds!
Features and Benefits:
- Premium US reticulated polyester foam construction
- Convoluted waffle pattern keeps pad cooler while buffing & reduces "grabbing"
- User friendly color coded for buffing aggressiveness
- Recessed foam back protects surfaces from backing plate
- Features Center Ring Grip System
- Made in the USA
- For use with compounding, polishing, wax and glaze
- Must be used with Buff & Shine Backup Pads 658Y & 600Y
- 8" diameter, 1.375" thickness
- US reticulated polyester foam construction
- Center Ring System, for use with 658Y & 600Y backup pads
- Ultra-Finishing, Light Blue Foam, 90 PPI (P/N 852WR)