Buff and Shine 8" Foam Convoluted Waffle Buff Pad, Light Blue, Ultra Finishing, 852WG
Buff and Shine 8" Light Blue Foam Waffle Standard Grip Buff Pad for Ultra Finishing (852WG) is 90PPI US reticulated polyester foam and designed for use on rotary polishers with 7" grip backing plates.
Buff and Shine Center Ring Convoluted Waffle Foam Buff Pads are designed to keep pad life up and heat friction down. The unique egg shell face allows air to flow in and out of the pad for a smoother and cooler buffing experience as it reduces grabbing.
Recessed center protects painted surfaces from backing pad edges. Flexible backing pad design contours to surface shape.
The pads are color coded and specialized for a variety of buffing applications, including medium cutting, polishing, soft polishing, finishing and ultra finishing.
Fits 7" backing plates such as Buff & Shine 700Y Backing Plate with Flex Edge.
Also available in Buff and Shine's Center Ring Grip styles for 6" backup plates, info here.
Sold 1 pad per package.
Features and Benefits:
- Premium 90PPI light blue foam construction for ultra finishing applications
- Convoluted waffle pattern keeps pad cooler while buffing & reduces "grabbing"
- User friendly - color coded and specialized for a variety of buffing applications
- Recessed foam back reduces plate contact with painted surface
- Washable grip hook & loop backing structure
- Wide 8" diameter and plush 1.5" thickness
- Made in the USA
- For use with all compounding, polishing, wax and glaze compounds