Buff & Shine 7.5" Center Ring Foam Hex-Face Buff Pad, Finishing, 620RH
Buff and Shine 7.5" Black Foam Hex-Face Buff Pad (620RH) is made of U.S. reticulated polyester foam and designed for finishing applications.
Buff and Shine Center Ring Hex-Face Foam Buffing Pads are designed to minimize heat and reduce grabbing and fit perfectly centered with 6" Buff Shine Center Ring Backing Plates.
Flat buff pad surface provides full contact with paint surface while hex design allows for cooler buffing. Recessed center protects painted surfaces from backing plate edges. Flexible backing pad design contours to surface shape.
The pads are color coded and specialized for a variety of buffing applications, including heavy cutting, medium cutting, polishing, soft polishing, finishing and ultra finishing.
Buff and Shine's patented Center Ring Grip System allows for quick and easy perfect centering of pad to specialized backing plate - eliminating wobble, improving finish all with less fatigue, perfect centering in seconds!Use with 6" grip backing plate such as Buff & Shine Backing Pads 658Y & 600Y for perfect fit. Center Ring system also available in Wool Pads and Waffle Foam Pads!
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 6" grip backing plates
- Premium foam construction
- Hex pattern keeps pad cooler & reduces "grabbing"
- User friendly color coded for buffing pad aggressiveness
- Recessed foam back protects painted surfaces from backing plate
- Wide 7.5" diameter and plush 1.375" thickness
- U.S. Reticulated Polyester Foam
- Features patented Center Ring Grip System
- Made in the USA
- For use with compounding, polishing, wax and glaze
- Center Ring System, use with 6" grip backing plate such as 658Y & 600Y backup pads
- Finishing, Black Foam, Hex Face, 80 PPI (P/N 620RH)