7.5" Center Ring Foam Hex-Face Buff Pad, Ultra-Finishing
Buff and Shine's Center Ring 7.5" Hex-Face Foam Buffing Pads are designed to minimize heat and reduce grabbing.
Flat pad provides full contact with paint surface while hex design allows for cooler buffing. Recessed center protects painted surfaces from backing plate edges. Flexible backing pad design contours to surface shape.
The pads are color coded and specialized for a variety of buffing applications, including medium cutting, polishing, soft polishing, finishing and ultra finishing. This 621RH Red Euro Foam Hex-Face Buff Pad is European prepolymer foam and designed for finishing applications.
Buff and Shine's patented Center Ring Grip System allows for quick and easy perfect centering of pad to specialized backing plate - eliminating wobble, improving finish all with less fatigue, perfect centering in seconds!These pads must be used with Buff & Shine Backing Pads 658Y & 600Y for perfect fit. Center Ring system also available in Wool Pads and Waffle Foam Pads!
Features and Benefits:
- Premium foam construction
- Hex pattern keeps pad cooler & reduces "grabbing"
- User friendly color coded for buffing pad aggressiveness
- Recessed foam back protects painted surfaces from backing plate
- Wide 7.5" diameter and plush 1.375" thickness
- Made of Euro Prepolymer Foam
- Features patented Center Ring Grip System
- Made in the USA
- For use with compounding, polishing, wax and glaze
- Center Ring System, for use with 658Y & 600Y backup pads
- Ultra-Finishing, Red Foam, Hex Face, Euro Prepolymer (P/N 621RH)