EPaint EP-PRIME 1000 Multi-Purpose Epoxy Primer, Haze Gray, P1000-705-G
Air shipping is not available. Discount ground shipping is available.
Web Sale: Save 5% off E-Paint products using coupon code EPAINT5 at checkout!
EPaint EP-PRIME 1000 Haze Gray (P1000-705-G) is a robust, easy to use, two-part, epoxy primer recommended for immersion service.
EP-Prime 1000 offers excellent corrosion protection on metal surfaces, improves adhesion of bottom paint to all hull types and offers protection from water migration on fiberglass boat hulls.
EP-PRIME 1000 may be applied by brush, roller or spray.
- Corrosion protection on underwater metals
- Improve adhesion of any ePaint bottom paint to fiberglass, aluminum and wood hulls
- Minimize water absorption and osmotic blistering on fiberglass hulls
Features & Benefits:
- Lowers cost of metal surface preparation as it is self-priming on metal, no other chemical treatments required
- High-build epoxy
- Superior corrosion protection on metal surfaces
- Provides protection to fiberglass hulls from water migration and osmotic blistering
- Easy to apply by brush, roll or spray
- Surface tolerant
- Cures at low temperatures
- Low VOC
- Available Colors:
- White (#405)
- Haze Gray (#705)
- Oxide Red (#505)
- Packaging: Two component system, one gallons kits
- Thinner: ePaint EP-10
- Tie-coat, 311 ft2/gal at 3.5 mils dry per coat
- Metals and Barrier Protection, 242 ft2/gal at 4.5 mils dry per coat
- Number of Coats:
- Tie-coat: one mist coat
- Corrosion protection on metal: two coats
- Barrier protection on gelcoat: three coats
- Method of Application: Traditional painting techniques (e.g. conventional spray, airless spray, roller, brush)
- Finish: Semi-gloss
- Not Recommended For: Application over existing antifouling or foul-release coatings; remove first
Detailed Technical Specifications:
Save & Print EP-PRIME 1000 technical information here