EPaint ZO-HP Antifouling Paint
Air shipping is not available.
*Free shipping available for orders over $200. Please contact us for 5 gal pail pricing; 5 gal pails must ship freight carrier and ineligible for free shipping promotion.
EPaint ZO-HP is a High-Performance antifouling paint recommended for boats in fresh and salt water.
ZO-HP offers excellent antifouling protection in even harsh tropical environments. ZO-HP is the only antifouling paint formulated with novel fluoro-polymers to provide the lowest friction surface possible when wet.
ZO-HP also features a hybrid finish that offers the best of both hard and ablative type antifouling paints. ZO-HP is copper-free and will not cause corrosion on aluminum hulls or prepared metal parts.
EP-13 Thinner recommended for easier application and clean up.
- Rated "Excellent" by Practical Sailor Magazine (March 2010 Issue)
- Helping racing sailors gain a competitive edge and win prestigious yacht races such as Newport to Bermuda, Chicago Mackinac, RVYC Swiftsure International, International Rolex Regatta, Vendée Globe and more
- For all boats in salt and fresh waters
- Cruising, racing sailboats and powerboats
- For drag reduction and fuel savings
- Boats that are frequently hauled and launched by trailer
Features & Benefits:
- Advanced, high-performance antifouling protection
- Great choice for boats in high fouling tropical waters
- Proprietary fluoro-polymer coating chemistry for low friction finish when wet
- Formulated with Zinc Omadine® for the most advanced slime control
- Features ePaint's Patented photo-active technology
- Copper-free, will not promote corrosion on prepared metal
- Hybrid self-polishing finish incorporates benefits of both hard and ablative-type paints
- Racing sailors will find reduced in water cleanings required before races
- White color stays white, will not patina stain
- Unlimited dry to launch time
- Due to the photo-active nature of ZO-HP, additional coats around the waterline strongly recommended to extend service life.
- ZO-HP is viscous, for easier application at cool or warm temperatures or for spray application, reduce with only with EPaint EP-13 Thinner
- For a smooth racing bottom finish, spray application is the recommended method. Alternately, ZO-HP may be rolled and once hard wet sanded and polished to a mirror like finish; note it will take several days at warm temperatures due to fluoropolymer technology for paint to harden to a point where it will readily sand and not gum up paper, especially if applied at cool temperatures.