Epifanes Non-Skid Deck Coating Collection
Air shipping is not available.
Epifanes Non-Skid Deckcoating is a one-component semi-gloss urethane-alkyd resin based deck paint containing polypropylene beads as a nonskid agent to provide added grip. Designed for use as a non-skid finishing coat for exterior and interior use above the waterline.
This coating is approved for use on wood, steel, aluminum, and fiberglass in conjunction with the appropriate primers.
Epifanes Non-Skid Deck Coating features excellent color retention, cleans easily, and withstands repeated abuse from marine environments and heavy foot traffic.
Polypropylene beads are highly desired as non-skid agents because the beads absorb a portion of the finish while maintaining color retention and structural integrity.
Available in 4 colors. All colors available in 750 ml sizes.
Features and Benefits:
- Non-skid finishing coat for exterior and interior use
- Polypropylene beads as non-skid agent
- Excellent color retention, cleans easily and withstands repeated abuse from marine environment
- For use on wood, steel, aluminum, and fiberglass in conjunction with the appropriate primers.
- Evenly applies by roller
- Available in 4 colors: Cream #1, Gray #212, French Gray #213 and White
Tech Data Sheet: download here.
Compatibility: Compatible over most 1-component alkyds and urethane paints, thoroughly sanded 2-part paints as well as wood, steel, fiberglass and aluminum with appropriate primer.
Colors: Color swatches to right are representative only; computer monitors may display color output differently.