Epifanes Polyurethane Clear Gloss, PUCG.750
HAZMAT. Air and expedited shipping is not available.
Note: Polyurethane Clear Gloss (PUCG.750) is on factory backorder until around the end of May, 2021. You may still order to be put in the queue and items will ship as soon as available.
Epifanes Poly-urethane Clear Gloss (PUCG.750) offers the ultimate in hardness, durability and ultra-high gloss. It's a two-component coating based on unsaturated polyesters that dries as a completely clear finish.
Due to the hard nature of this finish, Epifanes Polyurethane Clear Gloss is ideally suited for plywood, coating epoxy resins, saloon tables and cabin soles. It provides high U.V. protection and resistance to abrasion, weathering, chemicals and loss of gloss.
The outstanding flow characteristics make this two-component varnish highly suitable for both brush and spray application. May also be used as a base coat with Epifanes Poly-urethane Clear Satin to produce a finish with more depth and clarity.
Features and Benefits:
- Offers the ultimate in hardness, durability, ultra-high gloss and is completely clear
- Ideally suited for plywood, coating epoxy resins, saloon tables and cabin soles
- Provides high U.V. protection and resistance to abrasion, weathering, chemicals and loss of gloss
- Outstanding flow characteristics
- Suitable for both brush and spray application
- Container Size: 750g (500g base + 250g) 2:1 mix by weight
- Application: Brush, Roll (phenolic core) or Spray
- Dry time at 65F: Dry in 24 hours, recoatable in 24 hours
- Download data sheet here