Epifanes Polyurethane Primer, Gray, PUPG.750
Air shipping is not available, please choose ground or flat rate discount option.
Epifanes Poly-urethane Primer, Gray (PUPG.750) is a hard, two-part semi-gloss poly-urethane undercoat.
Provides an extremely smooth, pinhole-free surface prior to top coating with any Epifanes high gloss poly-urethane topside paint. Features very good flowing properties, very quick drying, medium filling and easy to sand.
Suitable as filling undercoat for interior and exterior on bare fiberglass, on existing polyurethane based finishes or on epoxy based systems above the waterline for fresh and salt water.
Mixing ratio by weight, 4 parts base component A with 1 part curing agent B. (4:1). Stir well and allow to activate for 15 minutes before use (at 70°F/20°C).
Features and Benefits:
- Hard, semi-gloss poly-urethane undercoat
- Provides an extremely smooth, pinhole-free surface prior to top coating with any Epifanes high gloss poly-urethane topside paint
- Very good flowing and filling properties
- Very quick drying
- Easy to sand
- Suitable for both brush and spray application
- Container Size: 750g and 3000g (special order)
- Application: Brush, Roll (phenolic core) or Spray
- Mixing ratio by weight: 4 parts base component A with 1 part curing agent B (4:1); Stir well and allow to activate for 15 minutes before use (at 70°F/20°C)
- Recoatability: After 6 and max. 72 hours at 65°F/18°C
- Sandable: After 24 hours at 65°F/18°C
- Coverage: 750g is sufficient for 95 sq. ft./9 m² @ 2 mil dry film thickness
- Thinner: Brush use Poly-urethane Brush Thinner; Spray use Poly-urethane Spray Thinner
- Colors: White and gray