Epifanes Polyurethane Yacht Paint, #850 Bright Blue, PU850.750
Air shipping is not available.
In a market full of competing two-component paint systems, one clearly outshines the competition, Epifanes Poly-urethane Yacht Coating #850 Bright Blue (PU850.750). This is the ultimate two-component topside finish: simpler, easier to apply, wider color range, superior gloss retention, better hiding power and unmatched durability.
While most competitive brands’ two-component finishes can only be sprayed, Epifanes Poly-urethane may be applied by brush, roller or spray. The system is simple with only one reducer for brushing or rolling and another for spraying. With longer wet edge times and outstanding flow characteristics, Epifanes Poly-urethane it is simply easier to use and the results are clearly superior.
Epifanes Poly-urethane is suitable for interior and exterior use, above the waterline, on fiberglass, steel, aluminum and dimensionally stable wood substrates. It should be applied in conjunction with two-part primers appropriate to the substrate or directly onto well degreased and sanded fiberglass. May be top coated with certain one-component paints.
Colors! Nobody does color like Epifanes. In addition to the 24 vibrant standard colors, Epifanes Poly-urethane can be custom-mixed from a dazzling palette of 450 colors, which includes Epifanes Yacht Enamel and Mono-urethane colors, competitors’ colors and RAL Classic selections. Custom colors typically ship in 2 business days; contact us for more info. Download info sheet here
Features and Benefits:
- Offers the ultimate in hardness, durability and gloss finish
- Longer wet edge and outstanding flow characteristics makes it simpler and easier to apply
- Wide color selection available
- Brush, roll and spray application
- Suitable for interior and exterior use, above the waterline, on fiberglass, steel, aluminum and dimensional stable wood substrates
- Container Size: 750g (500g base + 250g) 2:1 mix by weight
- Application: Brush, Roll (phenolic core) or Spray
- Dry time at 65F: Dry in 24 hours, recoatable in 24 hours
- Download info sheet here