Epifanes Teak-O-Bello, TOB.500
Epifanes Teak-O-Bello (TOB.500) is a water-based protective coating for maintenance of teak and other hardwoods.
Fast and easy to apply, the unique, environmentally friendly formulation prevents renewed wood from weathering for an extended period of time. Lasts longer than solvent-based teak oils and teak sealers and resists the formation of mold.
Teak-O-Bello will not affect the caulking in teak decks, e.g., polysulfide, polyurethane etc. Contains no VOCs, no toxic fumes and is solvent free.
Perfect for maintenance of teak decks, teak railings, grips and other teak parts on board, e.g., furniture. For interior and exterior use above the waterline. Suitable for fresh and salt water. Store frost free and away from direct sunlight.
To renew weathered and gray teak and hardwoods, first use Epifanes Teak-O-Clean & Brite.
Bundle Saver: Add a bottle of Epifanes Teak-O-Clean & Brite and save even more versus buying separately.
Features and Benefits:
- Prevents hardwood from weathering for an extended period of time
- Lasts longer than solvent-based teak oils and teak sealers and resists the formation of mold
- Fast and easy to apply
- Water-based formula is safer, containing no VOC's, toxic fumes or solvents
- For interior and exterior use above the waterline
- Suitable for fresh and saltwater environments
- 500 ml bottle
Shake at least 1 minute before use. Apply max. 2 thin coats on fully dry wood. Avoid film building. Store frost free and away from direct sunlight.
- Thinner: For lighter coloring, dilute with tap water
- Recotablility: 30 minutes at 65°F (18°C)
- Coverage: 500 ml is sufficient for 40 sq. ft (4 m²) depending on surface roughness and application method