FLEX PE 8-4 80 KOMPAKT Rotary Polisher with 3" Backup Pad, 411752
FLEX KOMPAKT3 PE8-4 80 (411752) with 3" Backup Pad (358XS) is a powerful yet compact variable-speed rotary polisher developed by professionals for professionals. Excellent for “precision, surgical buffing”.
This tool accepts 1", 2" and 3” buff pads with industry standard 5/8" x 11 female thread (additional backing plates sold separately).
The KOMPAKT3 is great for the fine detailing and on those small, hard to reach areas on boats, cars, motorcycles, planes, RV’s and furniture restoration projects.
The KOMPAKT3 packs a powerful 7.6 Amp motor that produces 1,300 to 3,900 rpm with variable speed control, stepless speed selection, tachogenerator-controlled constant speed, overload protection, restart inhibit and temperature monitoring. Features a spindle lock-positioned on top of tool to prevent operating error and does not interfere with the grip area.
This kit includes 1x polisher, 1x spindle handle, 1x 3" backup pad (bonus). Additional backup buff pads sold separately.
Features and Benefits:
- Compact, variable-speed rotary polisher
- VR electronic control, stepless speed selection, tachogenerator-controlled constant speed
- Overload protection, restart inhibit and temperature monitoring
- Spindle lock-positioned to prevent operating error and does not interfere with the grip area
- Accepts 1", 2" and 3” buff pads with standard 5/8" x 11 female thread (backing plates sold separately)
- Max backing pad size: 3"
- Speed without load: 1,300 to 3,900 rpm
- Power input: 7.6 amps
- Power output: 425 watts
- Tool attachment fixture: 5/8" x 11 thread
- Weight: 4.2lb
- Power cord length: 10'
- Includes: 1x polisher, 1x spindle handle, 1x 3" backup pad (bonus)
Note: If using with an extension cord, use only a heavy-duty cord such as 12/3 gauge extension cord no longer than 50'. Failure to do so may damage your tool.