Indasa 3" FilmLine Rhynogrip Solid Sanding Discs, 7300F Series
SALE: Save 5% on Indasa using coupon code INDASA5 at checkout.
Indasa 3" FilmLine Rhynogrip Solid Sanding Discs (7300F Series) are the ultimate abrasive for finishing and polishing work.
Features an extremely flexible film backing (in contrast to paper) which is crease and tear resistant.
Micro-finishing mineral grains minimize scratches and ease polishing. Special stearate coating that prevents clogging and extends working life.
Sold 50 discs per box in a grit range from 240 to 1,500.
Also available in 5" and 6" size, solid and vacuum sanding discs.
- Finishing of composite materials, gelcoat, wooden surfaces, wood coatings, scratch resistant clear coats
- Fine sanding of primer fillers
- Blend preparation of clear coats
- Removal of orange peel
- Denibbing paint finishes
- For grip-system backing pads and hand blocks
Features and Benefits:
- Flexible film backing; crease and tear resistant
- Micro-finishing mineral grain; minimizes scratches for ease of final polishing
- Anti-clogging stearate coating prevents pilling
- Very long working life time
- Nylon grip hook & loop system runs inherently cooler than PSA stick it design
- Polyester film with with velour grip backing
- Fine aluminum oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- Anti-clogging stearate coating
- Available in 3", 5" and 6" size solid discs (for vacuum discs, click here)
- 50 discs per box