Indasa 3" Vacuum DA Sander
SALE: Save 5% on Indasa using code INDASA5 at checkout!
Indasa 3" Self-Generating Vacuum DA Sander is a lightweight, ergonomically designed tool that operates at low sound levels and quickly provides the ultimate high quality surface finish. Constructed with durable composite materials, Indasa professional sanding tools are built to last.
Max speed is 12,000 RPM and features a variable speed regulator for maximum control. The included self-generating dust extraction kit or attachment to shop vacuum provides excellent dust removal to keep your shop clean.
This sander features a fine 3/32" (2.5mm) stroke/orbit for finishing applications. Each sanding includes Self-Generating Vacuum Kit: coaxial air line and vacuum hose, dust bag and 3" 3-hole grip backup pad. It may also be connected to a central/shop vacuum for dust removal (shop vacuum hose not included).
Features and Benefits:
- 3/32" (2.5mm) stroke/orbit for fine sanding
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
- Operates at low sound levels
- Constructed with highly resistant and durable composite materials, built to last
- Variable speed regulator for maximum control
- Includes coaxial air line/vacuum hose, dust bag and 3" 3-hole grip backup pad, pad wrench
- Vacuum-ready sander
- Stroke/orbit 3/32" (2.5mm )
- Max speed: 12,000 RPM
- Weight: 1.5 lb (0.67kg)
- Height: 3.1" (78.7mm)
- Length: 7.6" (193.9mm)
- Noise level 84dB
- Vibration level: 2.6 m/s2
- Recommended Air Pressure: 6.2 bar (90 psig)
- Recommended Air Line Size 3/8" (10mm)
- Recommended Max Hose Length: 25' (8M)
- Includes: coaxial air line/vacuum hose, dust bag and 3" (77mm) 3-hole grip/hook low profile backup pad (1/4" x 24 thread, male), pad wrench
- Part # 3DAVSAND