Indasa WhiteLine Rhynogrip 5" 5-Hole Vacuum Sanding Discs, 54 Series
SALE: Save 5% on Indasa using coupon code INDASA5 at checkout.
Indasa 5" 5-Hole WhiteLine Rhynogrip Vacuum Sanding Discs (54 Series) production grade abrasives offer the best balance of productivity, quality finish and cost effectiveness.
WhiteLine is the best option when a very high initial cut and lower costs are desired and a great choice for sanding and finishing fillers, stoppers, composite materials, soft woods, wood coatings, walls and dry wall.
WhiteLine features aluminum oxide grain and a special lubricant stearate no-transfer coating to resist clogging and pilling; results in a high performance abrasive system that offers extremely high initial cutting power, high stock removal and good surface finish.
Sold 50 discs per box.
- Dry sanding
- Sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers, composite materials, wooden surfaces, wood coatings, walls and dry wall
- Scuffing and rectifying clear coats
- For grip-system backing pads and hand blocks
Features and Benefits:
- High cutting power, very high stock removal
- Anti-clogging lubricant layer
- Suitable for many applications and materials
- High performance and provides good surface finish
- Grip hook & loop system runs inherently cooler than PSA stick-it design for better cost savings per disc
- Available in many sizes, hole patterns and grit options
- D / C weight paper with velour backing
- Lubricant coating (150 to 600 grits)
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- 5" size, 5-hole configuration
- Grit range 36 to 600 available for most size and hole configurations
- 50 discs per box