Indasa WhiteLine Rhynogrip 5" 8-Hole Vacuum Sanding Discs, 55 Series
SALE: Save 5% on Indasa using coupon code INDASA5 at checkout.
Indasa 5" 8-Hole WhiteLine Rhynogrip Vacuum Sanding Discs (55 Series) are Indasa's line of production grade abrasives which offer the best balance of productivity, quality finish and cost effectiveness.
WhiteLine is the best option when a very high initial cut and lower costs are desired and a great choice for sanding and finishing fillers, stoppers, composite materials, soft woods, wood coatings, walls and dry wall.
WhiteLine features aluminum oxide grain and a special lubricant stearate no-transfer coating to resist clogging and pilling; results in a high performance abrasive system that offers extremely high initial cutting power, high stock removal and good surface finish.
Sold 50 discs per box.
- Dry sanding
- Sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers, composite materials, wooden surfaces, wood coatings, walls and dry wall
- Scuffing and rectifying clear coats
- For grip-system backing pads and hand blocks
Features and Benefits:
- High cutting power, very high stock removal
- Anti-clogging lubricant layer
- Suitable for many applications and materials
- High performance and provides good surface finish
- Grip hook & loop system runs inherently cooler than PSA stick-it design for better cost savings per disc
- Available in many sizes, hole patterns and grit options
- D / C weight paper with velour backing
- Lubricant coating (150 to 600 grits)
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- 5" size, 8-hole configuration
- Grit range 36 to 600 available for most size and hole configurations
- 50 discs per box