Indasa 5" Central Vacuum Ready DA Sander, 3/16" Orbit, 5DACVSAND
NOTE: This model sander is a special order item, typically ships within 1 to 3 days
Indasa 5" Central Vacuum Ready DA Sander with 3/16" (5mm) Orbit (5DACVSAND) is a powerful, lightweight and ergonomic sander that operates at low sound levels and provide the ultimate high quality surface finish fast.
Features a 3/16" (5mm) stroke/orbit suitable for most sanding applications.
Suited for use with Indasa Rhynogrip 5" 5-hole or similar vacuum sanding discs and attach to shop vacuum for excellent dust removal to keep your shop clean.
Constructed with durable composite materials, Indasa professional sanding tools are built to last. Max speed is 12,000 RPM and features a variable speed regulator for maximum control.
Includes Rhynogrip 5" 5-hole grip backup pad (6002-5H) and pad wrench.
Features and Benefits:
- 3/16" (5mm) stroke/orbit suitable for most sanding tasks
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
- Operates at low sound levels
- Constructed with highly resistant and durable composite materials, built to last
- Variable speed regulator for maximum control
- Includes Rhynogrip 5" 5-hole grip backup pad (6002-5H) and pad wrench
- Orbit" 3/16" (5mm )
- Max speed: 12,000 RPM
- Weight: 1.9 lb (0.86kg)
- Height: 3.45" (87.7mm)
- Length: 6.01" (152mm)
- Noise level 85dB
- Vibration level: 3.5 m/s2
- Recommended Air Pressure: 6.2 bar (90 psig)
- Recommended Air Line Size 3/8" (10mm)
- Recommended Max Hose Length: 25' (8M)
- Includes: Rhynogrip 5" (125mm) 5-hole grip low profile backup pad (6002-5H), pad wrench
- Part # 5DACVSAND