Indasa FilmLine Rhynogrip 6" Multi-Hole Ultravent Vacuum Sanding Discs, 7660F Series
SALE: Save 5% on Indasa using coupon code INDASA5 at checkout.
Indasa 6" Ultravent Multi-Hole FilmLine Rhynogrip Vacuum Sanding Discs (7660F Series) are the ultimate abrasive for finishing and polishing work.
Features a flexible film backing (in contrast to paper) which is crease and tear resistant.
Micro-finishing mineral grains minimize scratches and ease polishing. Special stearate coating prevents clogging and extends working life. Hole patterns are designed to virtually eliminates dust in vacuum operations.
Best performance when used in conjunction with Indasa Ultravent Multi-hole Backup Pad and Ultravent Foam Interface Pad but will also work fine with other 6" hook & loop backup pads with any vacuum pattern. Also available in 5" size 5-hole vacuum pattern.
Sold 50 discs per box.
- Finishing of composite materials, gelcoat, wooden surfaces, wood coatings, scratch resistant clear coats
- Fine sanding of primer fillers
- Blend preparation of clear coats
- Removal of orange peel
- Denibbing paint finishes
- For grip-system backing pads and hand blocks
Features and Benefits:
- Flexible film backing; crease and tear resistant
- Micro-finishing mineral grain; minimizes scratches for ease of final polishing
- Anti-clogging stearate prevents pilling
- 6" multi-hole Ultravent discs fits any 6" vacuum pattern grip backing plate
- Very long working life time
- Nylon grip hook & loop system runs inherently cooler than PSA stick it design
- Polyester film with with velour grip backing
- Fine aluminum oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- Anti-clogging stearate coating
- 6" diameter, multi-hole vacuum pattern
- 50 discs per box