Indasa 6" Vacuum DA Sander
SALE: Save 5% on Indasa using code INDASA5 at checkout!
Indasa 6" Self-Generating Vacuum DA Sanders are powerful, lightweight, ergonomic tools that operates at low sound levels and provide the ultimate high quality surface finish fast.
Constructed with durable composite materials, Indasa professional sanding tools are built to last. Available in a standard 3/16" (5mm) stroke/orbit suitable for all sanding applications.
Max speed is 12,000 RPM and features a variable speed regulator for maximum control. The included self-generating dust extraction kit or attachment to shop vacuum provides excellent dust removal to keep your shop clean.
Each sander includes: coaxial air line and vacuum hose, dust bag and your choice of 6" backup pad in either 6-hole or 6-hole vinyl face (for PSA sticky-back discs). It may also be connected to a central/shop vacuum for dust removal (shop vacuum hose not included).
Features and Benefits:
- Available in either standard 3/16" (5mm) stroke/orbit
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
- Operates at low sound levels
- Constructed with highly resistant and durable composite materials, built to last
- Variable speed regulator for maximum control
- Includes coaxial air line/vacuum hose, dust bag and your choice of 6" backup pad in either 6-hole or 6-hole vinyl face (for PSA sticky-back discs)
- Vacuum-ready sander
- Choice of 3/16" (5mm ) stroke/orbit or fine 3/32" (2.5mm) stroke/orbit
- Max speed: 12,000 RPM
- Weight: 2.07 lb (0.94kg)
- Height: 3.45" (87.7mm)
- Length: 6.51" (165mm)
- Noise level 85dB
- Vibration level: 3.7 m/s2
- Recommended Air Pressure: 6.2 bar (90 psig)
- Recommended Air Line Size 3/8" (10mm)
- Recommended Max Hose Length: 25' (8M)
- Includes: sander, coaxial air line/vacuum hose, dust bag and and your choice of 6" backup pad in either 6-hole or 6-hole vinyl face (for PSA sticky-back discs) with 5/16" x 24 thread male attachment
- Part # 6DAVSAND