Indasa 6" Vacuum Ready DA Sander, 3/16" Orbit, 6DACVSAND
Note: Limited quantity on hand. Only items in stock will be allowed in cart.
SALE: Save 5% on Indasa using code INDASA5 at checkout!
Indasa 6" Dual Action 3/16" (5mm) Orbit Vacuum Ready Sander (6DACVSAND) are powerful, lightweight, ergonomic tools that operates at low sound levels and provide the ultimate high quality surface finish fast. Shroud attachment allows tool to be connect to shop or central vacuum for excellent dust removal to keep your shop clean.
Constructed with durable composite materials, Indasa professional sanding tools are built to last. Standard 3/16" (5mm) stroke/orbit is suitable for all sanding applications. Max speed is 12,000 RPM and features a variable speed regulator for maximum control.
Each sander includes a 6" 15-hole back up pad (for use with 6-hole, 8-hole,15-hole and new Ultravent grip discs) or new 6" multi-hole Ultravent grip backup pad.
Features and Benefits:
- Available in standard 3/16" (5mm) stroke/orbit
- Vacuum ready, connect to shop or central vacuum for excellent dust removal to keep your shop clean
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
- Operates at low sound levels
- Constructed with highly resistant and durable composite materials, built to last
- Variable speed regulator for maximum control
- Vacuum-ready sander
- Choice of 3/16" (5mm ) stroke/orbit
- Max speed: 12,000 RPM
- Weight: 2.07 lb (0.94kg)
- Height: 3.45" (87.7mm)
- Length: 6.51" (165mm)
- Noise level 85dB
- Vibration level: 3.7 m/s2
- Recommended Air Pressure: 6.2 bar (90 psig)
- Recommended Air Line Size 3/8" (10mm)
- Recommended Max Hose Length: 25' (8M)
- Includes: 6" 15-hole back up pad (for use with 6-hole, 8-hole,15-hole and new Ultravent grip discs)
- Part # 6DACVSAND