Indasa 7" Rhynofibre Zirconium Silver Grinding Discs, 50 Grit, 2200-50
NOTE: Overstock sale item, limited quantity on hand, only while supplies last; discounted price only for 7" size in 50 grit.
Indasa 7" 50 Grit Rhynofibre "Z" Silver Resin Fiber Zirconia Discs (2200-50) feature zirconium alumina mineral grain, durable vulcanized backing, high strength resin to eliminate shredding and high initial cutting action.
Excellent quality - offers more aggressive cut, better heat resistance, better edge stability and last far longer than low quality fibre discs flooding the market.
Perfect for machine grinding and sanding of hard metals.
7" sizes with 7/8" hole and many grit options. Sold 25 discs per box.
Features and Benefits:
- Durable vulcanized fibre backing
- High strength resin eliminates grit shredding
- High initial cutting action
- Very high edge stability
- Zirconium offers high resistance to heat
- Suitable for use with angle grinder to remove burrs, welding seams and use on non-ferrous metals, steel and aluminum
- Vulcanized fibre 0.8 mm backing
- Zirconium abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- 7" size x 7/8" hole, 50 grit
- Sold 25 discs per box
- Machine grinding and sanding of hard metals