Indasa HeavyLine Rhynogrip 5" Solid Sanding Discs, 510-E Series
SALE: Save 5% on Indasa using coupon code INDASA5 at checkout.
Indasa Rhynogrip HeavyLine 5" Solid Sanding Discs (510-E Series) are designed for coarse sanding work and heavy stock removal. Indasa HeavyLine keeps cutting where other paper back abrasives fail!
Made with an extremely strong and durable E weight backing paper that imparts excellent resistance to tearing.
High quality aluminum oxide mineral grain and high resistance to clogging offers very high stock removal and a very long working life time. Easy-release grip-system features nylon grip hook & loop backing that runs inherently cooler and extends abrasive life.
- Heavy duty machine and hand sanding with grip-system backing pads and hand blocks
- Grinding, sanding and keying of paints, lacquers, varnish, plastic, metal
- Removing old paint
- Sanding hard and solid woods, metal and metal coatings, composite materials
- 3M Hookit Green Corps, 751U
- Mirka Coarse Cut
- Mirka Abranet HD
Features and Benefits:
- Strong backing material – excellent resistance to tearing
- High resistance to clogging provides very long working life time
- Anti-static and dust-repellent
- High quality mineral grains for high stock removal
- Easy-release grip-system
- Nylon grip hook & loop system runs inherently cooler than PSA stick it design
- E weight backing with velour grip
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- Available in 5", 6" and 8" solid discs, 50 discs per box