Indasa PlusLine Rhynostick 5" Solid PSA Sanding Disc, 1050 Series
Indasa PlusLine Rhynostick 5" Solid PSA Sanding Discs (1050 Series) offer flexibility, resistance to cracking, excellent edge wear, extended service life and a consistent finish.
PlusLine is an excellent choice for working on shapes, edges, contoured surfaces and softer materials. Advanced materials allows sanding of contoured parts and folding of paper without cracking. There is no grit shedding, especially on the edges of discs.
The PlusLine grain distribution is slightly more open and features a long working lifetime, particularly on softer materials (e.g. short cured automotive surfaces, soft and resinous woods, certain composite materials).
PlusLine offers a surface finish inline with the best abrasives in the market while up to 25% less in price. Sold 50 discs/box for 40 grit; 100 discs/box for 60 to 1000 grit.
- Machine and hand sanding with vinyl face (for PSA) backing pads and hand blocks
- Sanding soft materials such as fillers, top coats, short cured automotive surfaces, soft and resinous wooden surfaces, wood coatings and some composites
Features and Benefits:
- Strong latex material allows folding
- Excellent resistance to cracking and edge wear
- Excellent edge wear resistance and no grit shedding
- High resistance to clogging for very long working life time
- High performance on softer materials
- High quality consistent finish
- Easy-release "Tab" peel off system
- Up to 25% less than similar competitor products
- Norton A275
- 3M Gold
- Mirka Gold
- Mirka Royal
- B/C/D weight latex backing paper
- Dry stearate lubricant to prevent pilling (150 to 1000 grits)
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- Available in 5" and 6" size discs
- Grit range 40 to 1000
- 50 discs/box for 40 grit, 100 discs/box for 60 to 1000 grit