Indasa RedLine Rhynogrip 4.5" Hook & Loop Sanding Rolls, 8350RED Series
Indasa RedLine Rhynogrip 4.75" x 82' Long Board Sanding Rolls (8350RED Series) feature a hook & loop backing for grip face backing pads, hand blocks and sanding boards.
The RedLine series is Indasa's premium abrasive line designed with the highest quality aluminum oxide mineral grains and a lubricant coating to resist clogging. The result is an abrasive system with extremely high cutting power, stock removal and very long working life time.
Indasa RedLine is the perfect choice for use on hard materials such as metal, hard wood, and composites; also a great choice for applications where extra flexibility is required in finer grits.
- Sanding & finishing of fillers, stoppers and primers
- Scuffing & rectifying clear coats
- Sanding & finishing hard materials such as hard wood, metal, metal coatings and composite
- For grip-system hand blocks & tools
Features and Benefits:
- High cutting power, very high stock removal
- Extra flexibility in the finer grits
- Very long working life time and superior finish
- Anti-static and dust-repellent
- High performance on hard materials
- Nylon grip hook & loop system runs inherently cooler than PSA stick it design
- E / D / C weight paper with velour backing
- Lubricant coating (grits 80P to 1,200P)
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- 4-1/2" wide x 27-1/2 Yd (82.5') long velour grip back rolls