Indasa RedLine Rhynogrip 6" 17-Hole (for Festool) Sanding Discs, 690-17 Series
Indasa RedLine Rhynogrip 6" 17-Hole (fits Festool ETS and Rotex machines) Sanding Discs (690-17 Series) are the perfect choice for use on most materials and applications including heavy sanding, prep sanding, fine sanding, blending, rectifying and micro-finishing prior to polishing.
Grip (hook & loop) backing and 17-hole configuration allows for use with 6" Festool ETS and Rotex brand backup pads for dust extraction when used in combination with vacuum sander.
The RedLine series is Indasa's premium abrasive line designed with the highest quality aluminum oxide mineral grains and a lubricant coating to resist clogging. Available in a wide grit selection, the result is an abrasive system with extremely high cutting power and stock removal, flexibility, consistent finish and very long working life time.
Indasa 690-17 Series. Available from 36 to 1,500 grit. Sold 50 discs per box.
- Sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers and primers
- Scuffing and rectifying clear coats
- Sanding and finishing hard materials such as hard wood, metal, metal coatings and composite
- For grip-system backing pads and hand blocks
Features and Benefits:
- High cutting power, very high stock removal
- Extra flexibility in the finer grits
- Very long working life time and superior finish
- Anti-static and dust-repellent
- High performance on hard materials
- Nylon grip hook & loop system runs inherently cooler than PSA stick it design
- D / C / A weight paper with velour grip backing
- Lubricant coating (P36 to P1,500 grits)
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- 6" 17-hole (Festool ETS and Rotex machine) configurations
- 50 discs per box
- 3M Hookit Gold and Purple
- Mirka Gold and Q Silver
- Norton A275 Original Performance, A975 Dry Ice
- Festool Granat, Rubin, Saphir