Indasa RedLine Rhynostick 6" 6-Hole Vacuum Sanding Discs, 610 Series
Note: These PSA sticky-back adhesive vacuum discs are special order and usually ship within 2 to 7 business days. Please make sure your order is correct, no returns or exchanges accepted for these special-order items.
Indasa Red Line Rhynostick 6" 6-Hole Vacuum Sanding Discs (610 Series) are available in a variety of sizes and hole configurations for use in vacuum application providing very efficient dust removal.
Features PSA pressure sensitive adhesive backing for use on smooth vinyl face (sticky-back type) backup pads.
The RedLine Series is Indasa's premium abrasive line designed with the highest quality aluminum oxide mineral grains and a lubricant coating to resist clogging. The result is an abrasive system with extremely high cutting power, stock removal and very long working lifetime.
Indasa RedLine is the perfect choice for use on hard materials such as metal, hard wood, and composites; also, a great choice for applications where extra flexibility is required in finer grits.
For grip hook & loop vacuum sanding disc options, click here.
- Sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers, primers, composite materials, wooden surfaces, wood coatings, metal coatings and metal surfaces and much more
- Perfect choice for harder materials
- For self-stick backing pads and hand blocks
Features and Benefits:
- High cutting power, very high stock removal
- Very long working lifetime and superior finish
- Easy Release Tab for quick set up on pad
- High performance on hard materials
- D / C weight paper with self-adhesive backing
- Lubricant coating (grits 80P to 800P)
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- Available in Easy Release Tabs (peel-off backing)
- 6" size discs with 6-Hole vacuum pattern configuration
- Packaged 100 discs per box for 60 to 800 grits