Indasa 5" Rhynofibre Zirconium Silver Grinding Discs, 1200 Series
SALE: Save 5% on Indasa using coupon code INDASA5 at checkout.
Indasa 5" Rhynofibre "Z" Silver Resin Fiber Zirconia Discs (1200 Series) feature zirconium alumina mineral grain, durable vulcanized backing, high strength resin to eliminate shredding and high initial cutting action.
Excellent quality - offers more aggressive cut, better heat resistance, better edge stability and last far longer than low quality fibre discs flooding the market.
Perfect for machine grinding and sanding of hard metals.
5" sizes with 7/8" hole, available in 24 and 36 grit options. Sold 25 discs per box.
Features and Benefits:
- Durable vulcanized fibre backing
- High strength resin eliminates grit shredding
- High initial cutting action
- Very high edge stability
- Zirconium offers high resistance to heat
- Suitable for use with angle grinder to remove burrs, welding seams and use on non-ferrous metals, steel and aluminum
- Vulcanized fibre 0.8 mm backing
- Zirconium abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- 5" size x 7/8" hole
- Sold 25 discs per box
- Machine grinding and sanding of hard metals