Indasa HT Line Rhynogrip 6" Ultravent Multi-Hole Sanding Discs, 8660 Series
Indasa 6" HT Line (High Tech) Rhynogrip Ultravent Sanding Discs (8660 Series) are a high performance abrasive that is revolutionizing the industry with advances found nowhere else by offering a wide range of applications from heavy duty sanding to micro-fine finishing plus available in Ultravent for maximum dust extraction.
Indasa HT Line performs similar to Indasa RedLine series but it imparts a color change as the disc wears allowing the operator to know when it is time to change out the sanding disc.
The Indasa HT Line features flexible backing adaptable to sanding contoured surfaces, special abrasive grain and stearate lubricant layer for the highest quality surface finish, high stock removal and minimal grit shedding and very long working life-time.
HT Line is an excellent choice for sanding body fillers, primers, top coats, clear coats, fiberglass & gelcoat materials, solid surfaces and hard woods.
Ultravent HTLine discs are available in a 6" size, grit range from 80 to 2,000 and sold 50 discs per box. The Ultravent pattern is 21-holes for grits 80 to 180, 57-holes for grits 220-2000.
Best performance when used in conjunction with Indasa Ultravent Multi-hole Backup Pad and Ultravent Foam Interface Pad but will also work fine with other 6" hook & loop backup pads with any vacuum pattern.
Features and Benefits:
- Flexible backing adaptable to sanding contoured surfaces
- High initial cutting action for fast stock removal
- Uniform scratch pattern provides the ultimate surface finish
- High strength resin bond for minimal grit shedding
- Advanced clog resistance stearate coating technology for longer working lifetime
- Ultravent for maximum dust extraction and better surface finish
- Perfect for sanding body fillers, primers, top coats, clear coats, fiberglass & gelcoat materials, solid surfaces and hard woods
- 3M Clean Sanding
- Norton Cyclonic
- Mirka Abranet, Mirka Autonet
- Available in 6" size discs
- Hook & loop attachment (grip backing)
- Ultravent pattern is 21-holes for grits 80 to 180, 57-holes for grits 220-2000
- Stearate coated lubricant layer
- Available in 80 to 2,000 grit
- 50 discs per box