Indasa Rhyno Sponge Wet & Dry Hand Sanding Pads, 3000 Series
Indasa Rhyno Single Sided Sponge Hand Sanding Pads (3000 Series) are extremely flexible and tear resistant and may be used for wet or dry sanding.
Excellent for use on contours and hard to reach areas. These pads offer very long working lifetime, featuring a strong foam backing and aluminum oxide abrasive. Use for primers, top coats, clear coats, fiberglass & gelcoat materials, solid surface materials, soft and resinous wood and wood coatings.
Available in four grit ranges, Medium (120-180 grit), Fine (320-400 grit), Super Fine (500-600 grit), Micron Fine (1200-1500 grit).
Features and Benefits:
- Extremely flexible for sanding contours
- Tear resistant and very long working life time
- May be used for wet or dry sanding
- Foam backing
- Aluminum oxide abrasive
- 4-1/2" x 5-1/2" size
- 20 pads per box
- Available in Medium (120-180 grit), Fine (320-400 grit), Super Fine (500-600 grit), Micron Fine (1200-1500 grit)
- Hand sanding primer and guide coat in hard to access areas
- Denibbing clear coat to remove imperfections
- Wet sanding paint for a smooth finish
- Sanding for Blending
- Micro-finishing and rectifying