Indasa Perforated Trim Masking Tape, 566329
Indasa Perforated Trim Masking Tape (566329) offers a quick and easy way to mask and protect headlights, windscreen rubber and trim to eliminate the risk of overspray and paint build up. Easy to apply and remove as tape leaves no residue behind upon removal improving efficiency.
Features high tack Japanese washi paper tape with acrylic adhesive and plastic strip made of extremely flexible plastic film easily conforms to contours. Perforated for easy tear and application.
Precut perforations every ~1.7" for easy tearing for easy removal and reduction in waste.
Offers excellent performance and cost savings compared to competitor products; compare it to 3M 06348, 3M 06349, JTape 1055 and American TM27.
Size is 1.77" x 10.9yd (45mm x 10m). Color is tan or light blue, dependent on production batch.
Features and Benefits:
- Protect and mask headlights, windscreen rubber and trim
- Improves efficiency with quick and easy removal
- Leaves no residue behind
- Eliminates the risk of overspray and paint build up
- Made of extremely flexible plastic film and high tack Japanese washi paper tape with acrylic adhesive
- Precut and perforated for easy tear and application
- Backing: Washi crepe paper with PET film
- Adhesive: Acrylic
- Elongation: 9.3%
- Size: 1.77" x 10.9yd (45mm x 10m)
- Moisture Resistance: Good
- Solvent Resistance: Good
- Temp. Resistance: -4ºF to 302ºF (-20ºC to 150ºC)
- Adhesive Strength: 5.9 N/25 mm
- Tensile Strength: 114.0 N/25 mm
- Perforated: Yes
- Color: Variable; tan or light blue crepe paper
- Download data sheet here