Indasa WhiteLine Rhynogrip 6" Solid Sanding Discs, 61 Series
Indasa WhiteLine Rhynogrip 6" Solid Sanding Discs (61 Series) are production grade abrasives that offer the best balance of productivity, quality finish and cost effectiveness.
WhiteLine is the best option when a very high initial cut and lower costs are desired and a great choice for sanding and finishing fillers, stoppers, composite materials, soft woods, wood coatings, walls and drywall.
WhiteLine features aluminum oxide grain and a special lubricant stearate no-transfer coating to resist clogging and pilling; the result is a high-performance abrasive system that offers extremely high initial cutting power, high stock removal and good surface finish.
- Dry sanding
- Sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers, composite materials, wooden surfaces, wood coatings, walls and drywall
- Scuffing and rectifying clear coats
- For grip-system backing pads and hand blocks
Features and Benefits:
- High cutting power, very high stock removal
- Anti-clogging lubricant layer
- Suitable for many applications and materials
- High performance and provides good surface finish
- Nylon grip hook & loop system runs inherently cooler than PSA stick it design
- D / C weight paper with velour grip backing
- Lubricant coating (grits 150P to 600P)
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- Available in 5" & 6" size discs (for 3" & 8" size discs, consider Indasa RedLine)
- 50 discs per box