Indasa WhiteLine Rhynostick 6" Solid PSA Sanding Discs, 60 Series
SALE: Save 5% on Indasa using code INDASA5 at checkout.
Indasa WhiteLine Rhynostick 6" Solid PSA Sanding Discs (60 Series) are Indasa's line of production grade abrasives which offer the best balance of productivity, quality finish and cost effectiveness.
WhiteLine is the best option when a very high initial cut and lower costs are desired and a great choice for sanding and finishing fillers, stoppers, composite materials, soft woods, wood coatings, walls and dry wall.
WhiteLine features aluminum oxide grain and a special lubricant stearate no-transfer coating to resist clogging and pilling; the result is a high performance abrasive system that offers extremely high initial cutting power, high stock removal and good surface finish.
Indasa WhiteLine Rhynostick self-adhesive discs are available in boxed Easy Release Tabs for cleaner and easy disc transfer to backup pad, grit range from 36 to 600. Also available in Link Roll styles, click here for more info.
Sold 100 discs for 80 to 600 grit, 50 discs for 36, 40 and 60 grit.
- Dry sanding
- Sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers, composite materials, soft woods, wood coatings, walls and dry wall
- Scuffing and rectifying clear coats
- For use with self-stick backing pads and hand blocks
Features and Benefits:
- Highest initial cutting power and initial stock removal
- Special anti-clogging, no-load lubricant coating (150 to 600 grit)
- Suitable for many applications and materials
- High performance and provides good surface finish
- Available in both boxed Easy-Release Tab packaging with frustration-free peel-off backing and tear-off Link Rolls (5" & 6" size, 80 to 600 grit only)
- D / C weight paper with self-adhesive backing
- Lubricant coating (150 to 600 grits)
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- Available in both Easy-Release Tabs (box) or Link Rolls (5" & 6" size, 80 to 600 grit only) styles
- Sold 100 discs for 80 to 600 grit, 50 discs for 36, 40 and 60 grit