Indasa WhiteLine Rhynostick Link Roll 6" Solid PSA Sanding Disc, 60-LR Series
Note: Link Roll Discs typically ship within 1 to 6 business days.
Indasa WhiteLine Rhynostick Link Roll 6" Solid PSA Sanding Disc (60-LR Series) are Indasa's line of production grade abrasives which offer the best balance of productivity, quality finish and cost effectiveness.
WhiteLine is the best option when a very high initial cut and lower costs are desired and a great choice for sanding and finishing fillers, stoppers, composite materials, soft woods, wood coatings, walls and drywall.
WhiteLine features aluminum oxide grain and a special lubricant stearate no-transfer coating to resist clogging and pilling; the result is a high-performance abrasive system that offers extremely high initial cutting power, high stock removal and good surface finish.
Indasa WhiteLine Rhynostick Link Roll style discs are available in 5" and 6" sizes and packaged on a convenient roll for easy disc tear off; grit range from 80 to 600 grit.
Also available in Boxed Easy Release Tabs for cleaner storage, easy transfer to backup pad and a wider grit and size selection.
- Dry sanding
- Sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers, composite materials, soft woods, wood coatings, walls and drywall
- Scuffing and rectifying clear coats
- For use with self-stick backing pads and hand blocks
Features and Benefits:
- Highest initial cutting power and initial stock removal
- Special anti-clogging, no-load lubricant coating (150 to 600 grit)
- Suitable for many applications and materials
- High performance and provides good surface finish
- Convenient tear-off Link Rolls discs
- D / C weight paper with self-adhesive backing
- Lubricant coating (150 to 600 grits)
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- Link Rolls style
- 5" and 6" size discs, sold 100 discs for 80 to 600 grit